Monday, December 31, 2012

1000 Places to See before you Die.... and a New Year Blessing!

I'm getting it. A book of places to go and things to see. I'm going to do it - with milestones along the way. I'm thinking I can get through at least 100 of them by the time I turn 30 (or 35). I have yet to see the list, but I'm sure it will be amazing! Now, I realize that I may not get to the ultimate goal of seeing all 1000... but that's the challenge. So if you ever need a travel buddy, let me know!

My ultimate destination... The Dome of the Rock.  In Israel.

The time has come for New Years resolutions. New Years is my favorite holiday!! Last year I had three resolutions, two of which I accomplished, one of which is still "in process". This year, I have no idea. I have things that I'd like to do, but I'm unsure if I would have time to actually do them. I would love to get back in touch with playing the piano again. I'd like to read the entire Bible at least once, maybe even memorize an entire book or two this year. I'd like to train to run a 5K. I'd like to write a song. Become a mentor. Who knows what will happen this year. I'm literally going to take it as the day comes. 
      A lot is going to happen this year - a lot of changes. Whatever that means for you, I pray that above all you feel the peace and direction of God through all of your decisions. That you feel the comfort and courage through all of your travels, and that you are overwhelmed by the Love that He offers daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment