Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Love that NEVER Fails

Our God is such a gracious God. Even on days when attitudes flair up from all over, on days when students don't want to cooperate and on days when I don't even feel like teaching ... God is there reminding us that it is okay. He's reminding us that despite our circumstances, He still Loves us.

Yesterday was another rough day. Students are ready for a break - and they aren't afraid to show it, let alone tell us so. Not only did I feel the unwillingness to cooperate from them, I am also beginning to get sick again. Stuffy nose all day and little-to-no coffee intake - not a good combo. We also hosted the Care Group Christmas party in C3 last night (which went well) and had a relaxed evening with friends and desserts. But the best part of yesterday was when the seven of us were together in John's apt just chillin'.

The past two weeks or so have been extremely busy and full of stress (for me anyways). Progress reports just came out, the Christmas Concert was underway, projects were wrapping up, and I felt like I was getting questions from every angle. I was under pressure and was ready to explode. I ran to let the stress go - I ran A LOT, and I prayed. God reminded me not to take control of my life, but to let Him take the lead. He reminded me that everything was going to be okay and that no matter what He still Loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment