Sunday, November 27, 2011

Valle de Angeles

Valle de Angeles - A little touristy town 23 kilometers out of Tegus.

We visited the little town yesterday. On the way over we passed by rolling hills and mountains of pure pine trees. It was absolutely beautiful. The sun was out and the sky was bright blue. It reminded me of a previous road trip with friends to San Luis Potosi and the surrounding cities - such good memories. I Love being in little towns with tons of local artwork. The central square with all of the cute shops are so welcoming and the people are very genuine. We arrived around 10am but as the day progressed more people came out and the city came alive. We had coffee, papusas and did a little pre-Christmas shopping - a good day I would say. I didn't take very many pictures, but I did enjoy my time there with friends.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment