Saturday, November 5, 2011

It Truly is the Little Things That Count


It really is all about the little things. Like the fact that a tiny yellow rose was staring at me while shopping at the stadium market today. Of course I had to bring it home with me - after all, it is my favorite flower!! (I just hope it survives and begins to bloom more buds). Things like a smile or hug that lasts for more than one second. Or sitting next to a good friend (Lauren) sharing earphones and listening to some awesome worship. Or receiving delicious coffee from a friend (Keri) even though you're trying to quit. (Who am I kidding... quit coffee?) Or a sleepover with some of the coolest people and you don't even need to stay up all night, just being in the room with them is great. That is what life is about... the little things.
"Blessed be the Lord, for he has wondrously shown his steadfast love to me" - Psalm 31: 21




 

No comments:

Post a Comment