Friday, April 26, 2013

When God says "No", He means "NO"

At this point in life I can say, thankfully, that I have heard God's voice in dealing with difficult situations. One key thing that I've learned is that when God says No, He means No. Not, "well... maybe. Only if you behave." No. He means No. And it is my job, as his daughter, to listen to that voice and trust that He must have better in store.
     I was recently slapped in the face (not literally) by reality. And I guess this surprise came so that I could re-evaluate my heart - take a heart inventory sort of speak. God again had to remind me of my bright future. If I was only willing to let this go. Truly and Fully hand it over. Not holding onto even one piece.
     So I just want to encourage you. If you are holding onto something that you know is not God's best for you, hand it over. Try with all your might to let it go and allow God to take control. Results might not come in your timing, but that's what's best (and yes, I'm speaking to myself here too).

No comments:

Post a Comment