Wednesday, April 17, 2013

On My Mind

I wonder if we ever think about each other at the same time. There are days when someone pops into my head, for whatever reason I don't know, but they make a home in my mind for the day. I know that I've been taught to pray for those who come up in your thoughts, and I follow that, but I can't help but wonder if I pop up in the other person's mind at the same time.
     Imagine. If we could communicate with each other just by thinking of one another. How cool would that be? We could be reassured that the other person is alright. But then again, I guess that's where trusting God comes into play. Over the past few years I've had to really practice trusting God with the lives of some very important people in my life. It's not an easy thing to do when all I want to do is check up on them, but deep down it's just a trust issue. I'm learning though.

My thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment