Sunday, April 14, 2013

All Things New

God is at work and we can rest in that. No matter where you are, what you're going through, or how you might feel today, God is at work. Our circumstances have been constructed to fit our lives specifically and they are for a purpose.

The LORD created everything for it's purpose, 
even the wicked for the day of trouble. 
- Proverbs 16:4

There seems to be more and more disturbing things rising up from our culture/generation. Some very horrific things that man is doing to it's own kind. But rest assured, God is at work and His coming is near. Whether events on a global/national level or events happening in your own life are causing you to think negatively, I pray that you will find the peace and rest in God Almighty. I am speaking to myself in this one. Despite all the struggles I may face, I am guarded with a King who will not lead me to destruction but who will continue to bring me through to new perspectives and will bring the victory.

Peace be still,
You are near.
There's no where we can go
that you won't shine redemption's light.

Watch this: Elevation Worship - All Things New

I thought of this on my way down to the city this morning for church and my surroundings just fit in so perfectly with life's circumstances right now. The beauty is in the revelation.

It's a drought.
When the trees stand tall and have no more leaves to give,
and the ground cries out in thirst,
God is at work.
Then, when the timing is perfect, He allows rain to pour.
The rain is absorbed by the brokenness,
pouring over to restore and bring life back.
The rain washes away the old and all things become new.
And in due time life is revived.



No comments:

Post a Comment