Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Copan... ✓

Ok, so I had this really long post telling you about what I did over my time in Copan, Honduras... but it erased. So here are some photos.

In short... I had a really interesting week. Language school was awesome, and I do feel like it helped me improve. I was forced to actually speak Spanish, which definitely helped. I enjoyed walking around in a safe environment and being able to go cafe hopping every now and then. It's a small town, and I'm a big city girl, so of course I got a little antsy, but other than that the environment is great. I did get sick however and that was the downside to the week. It was awful. That took a whole day and a half away from my stay there, but I eventually recovered. While I was there I visited the Macaw Bird Park and the ancient Ruins.... both very interesting, with the Ruins being absolutely amazing.

 

An overview of the Ruins. 


 
The Mayan Calendar... Dec 21, 2012... see you there. 
Playin' a little soccer in the ancient field.  :)


Front view of the language school.... cool place. 









No comments:

Post a Comment