Monday, August 20, 2012

A Blow to the Heart

Never have I ever wanted something so bad, but know that it is completely out of reach.
Never have I ever cared so much for something, but I know that everything will be alright, with or with out me.
Never have I ever wished to be 15 again, in hopes that sparks would fly in different directions.

But here they are. Those feelings that come and go whenever you encounter something that truly had your heart back in the day. For me, it was something that I didn't even know I had been holding onto. Something that I thought was just there for the moment. But no, its resurface has made me wish that I had been more proactive back then, and wish that someone would have saved me from the blinders that come with being in such a young relationship.

The heart is such a delicate thing. It needs to be highly guarded and cared for. Things you think you get over can come back and slap you in the face when you're not looking. Don't let it happen to you.

That's all. My thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment