Saturday, January 5, 2013

Houston Airport

I remember my first time in the Houston airport. I was on my way to a new life outside if Texas. I was moving to Honduras, by myself. There was a huge range of emotions that happened then. I couldn't believe that I was moving TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! Even now, as I sit here at the airport, passport checked, I still can't believe the reality of me living in another country, and even more... This being my second year living in Honduras!!
     I sure have come a long way and I'm thankful for the breaks of being able to visit with family during the holidays.  I'm thankful for the opportunities to return to Honduras and for the people that I've come to love while living in this home away from home.

Here I go- we're boarding!! Honduras here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment