Monday, June 18, 2012

Made it to Texas!

After what seemed like a long journey this morning, I made it home. Tummy was fed with none other than the delicious Chipotle and the laughter with friends begun. I will be honest, I was getting very anxious about coming home while sitting at the airport this morning, but now that I'm here I am very thankful for this opportunity to invest time with the ones who have stuck with me throughout the last 5 years of my life. They truly are the ones who have seen me grow.
     Now that I'm here I have a list of things that I want to do. Coffee at Dominican Joe's, running at the river, swimming at Deep Eddy's, Trudy's, a little shopping at the outlet mall, art house visit, and a capital lawn picnic just to name a few. Sigh. Two weeks. It will go by fast, but I'm ready for fun filled days.
     BRING IT ON AUSTIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment