Tuesday, June 26, 2012

God's Faithfulness

I've been in Texas for a little over a week now and I'm just blown away by God's faithfulness. I love this city (Austin). I feel like out of all of the places that I've lived, I really grew up here. But at the same time my heart misses Honduras and I can't wait to get back.

I had no idea what God was up to when I decided to trust Him in the decision to move to Honduras. This time last year I was in a battle with myself about the change, but now I can see more of God's purpose in placing me there.

Even as I sit here at Starbucks, reading Jude and drinking a coffee that I spent way too much on, I get nervous all over again. I'm nervous to be here in Texas. I'm anxious about seeing some people even though at one point we were close friends. It's hard to explain. But I am thankful. I'm thankful for the conversations that I have been able to have and for those that are to come.

Okay, gonna get back to reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment