Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One Month Countdown Begins

This is it. One more month to go before I reach Texas soil. Yes, the emotions are on high as I am preparing to leave one place that I have grown to love and head off to the city that had my heart for 5 years of my young adult life. So here goes it. Trying to make the most of this time and love on these kids as best as I can even with all of the end of year frustrations flowing through the blood stream.
     Being as the big day is a month away... I've decided (with the influence of a good friend here) to make a mini photo documentary of this time. So I will begin a 31 day picture documentary today (as it only seems fit).
     This past Friday all of my kids had a sketchbook assignment due. That means I had 180 sketchbooks to flip though. I thought the pile would never end - but low and behold it did. Sometimes it makes me wonder why we, as teachers, assign so much. Because really, we are the ones who get stuck having to assign a grade to everything (or practically everything). Anyways, today's picture starts off with just that... sketchbooks. It's a love hate relationship.

Side note: I will miss their crazy sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment