Friday, May 17, 2013

Half Birthday Memories 25.5

Friday Worship Team... Me, Lauren, Susie and Brittany.
You rocked it today!
What a day! Feeling so blessed. First off, I was one of four lucky girls assigned to lead worship for our staff this morning. And it was so awesome. I love how we can pull together all of our talents and just glorify God in unity. That was the beginning of my half birthday memories. It was also my last worship friday for the year (sad face). Today the 7th and 8th graders also had their annual retreat, so to say the least... those who did not register to go were left in class sizes of 10-4. I ended up popping a couple bags of popcorn and had them draw the popcorn as they snacked on the remainder of the pile. And of course you can forget CoolRunnings playing on the big screen. Good times. After school... smoothies (mango, strawberry and pineapple!! yum), chinese food dinner + games with friends made out to be for a great night. I truly am going to miss all of this.
     As a matter of fact, my mind is playing games. But I know what I have to do, and let God do the rest. No matter how scary it may seem to be... He has my back. Thanks to all who made this half birthday a special one (whether you knew it or not)!


No comments:

Post a Comment