Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Moments are Fleeting, but His Grace is Sufficient

Lately days have been jam packed with things to do, places to go, people to see. The end is near and we are all feeling it. Actually we're feeling all kinds of things, but my next blog post can tell you all about that. As for now, here's a photo update on the past few days of the photography documentary.

Countdown:12 Days left: The view from my front door. 

Countdown: 11 Days left: Ana's artwork. This girl is so creative, I love it!
Countdown: 9 Days left: My two morning visitors.
Countdown: 10 Days left: Finding little drawings all over the room.



Countdown: 8 Days left: My work schedule. 


Countdown: 7 Days left: A neighborhood soccer field.



Countdown: 6 Days left: My bed that's kept me comfy for 2 years.



Countdown: 5 Days left: This staff.

Countdown: 4 Days left: This girl. Julie. My roommate.  :(


Three more days till take off and I feel like I can barely breath. My reminder is this:

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 
2 Corinthians 12:9


Even though I may feel weak and unsure of what is to come, His grace is sufficient and I can rest in that. This next journey is going to be huge and not easy, but definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment