Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Last Week and the First Week

The last week has come and gone and so has the first week back in Texas. It definitely hasn't been a sweet walk down memory lane, it's been a struggle. It's a very difficult transition and still it hasn't sunk in that I am not returning to Honduras. But God is faithful, and I need to hold onto that.

In the past two weeks I've experienced my first real Honduras soccer game VS Jamaica, cleaned out my classroom, emptied my apartment, packed my two suitcases and carry-on, hung out with my nephew,  visited with family, bought a car, exchanged money, applied for a million jobs, and enjoyed some time at a water park. The weeks have been packed and my energy is on low, but the show must go on!

Here's the last of the photo documentary.


Countdown: 3 Days left: The mural.

Countdown: 2 Days left: Lauren.

Countdown: 1 Day Left: My classroom.

Take off: Jenna sitting with me at the airport. Thanks girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment