Monday, February 13, 2012

Such a Powerful Word

We all want to be loved. The deep rooted desire to be held by someone and know that you are Loved - to be in that moment. I know that I want that. Even though I know that I am Loved by many, sometimes it feels as though I don't feel that Love. And the crazy thing is, is that we aren't meant to be the sole Love providers for one another. There is a Love that is so much greater than the Love that any other human being can give. So yes, I have expressed my feelings towards tomorrow's holiday. I'm not a fan. But, even though I've had this negative attitude about it for the past few weeks, I'm going to step in and hope for the best. I will still do my best to show God's Love to my students and be a good sport... even with all of the high school Valentine's stuff being passed around.

This song has been very true to my heart lately. I hope you find yourself wanting more of God's Love. Happy Valentine's Day - whatever that may mean to you.  :)

All to you, I surrender
Everything, Every part of me.
All to you, I surrender
All of my dreams, All of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment