Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Therefore GO

I am soo willing! And I'm almost there!! 
It feels as though the next 3 months (actually less than 3 months) will fly by and we will land in the Dominican Republic with one goal… reach the nations with the Gospel. 


All funds are due by June 1st. I am ALMOST THERE!! It has been overwhelmingly amazing to see God open doors and provide for this trip waaaay before it even happens. So thank you. Thank all of you who have allowed yourselves to be used by God in investing in this trip. It is more than just a plane ticket. It is more than hotel costs and street skits. It is literally reaching the nations. I can practically already see the glow on the faces of the children and adults who will connect with their Father over the span of that week. I can only imagine the generations that will be impacted afterwards. We have to be willing to be the hands and feet of Jesus and allow Him to do the heart changing. It's such an exciting feeling. Send me.
Still "almost there" requires a little more. I need your help. If you feel led to send me through financial donations, thank you. If you feel led to pray for me and my team as we prepare to be the light, thank you. Either way you'll want to be a part of this. 

If you would like to donate financially you may do so by visiting LuminousChurch.org and click on the give tab. My name can be found on the drop down menu (1N1D-Amanda Rocha). The link to the giving page is here:



I appreciate you and thank you for believing with me and the work that God is doing. 

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment