Saturday, November 3, 2012

Worship at it's Purest

It's overwhelming. But in an overwhelming sense of peace, comfort, and security in that I follow a God who is never changing and whose love is never ending.

Tonight I experienced my 2nd concert here Honduras. The main performer was Christine D'Clario and even though I really didn't have a clue as to who who she was before tonight, I am a new fan. Her presence on stage was truly that of a pure worshiper. Her love for God and to bring others to Christ was clearly presented. And her voice... man.... how amazing that our God could create such beautiful things? I was definitely blessed by this concert. It was a chance to really just spread out in the middle of a baseball field and worship. With arms wide open and without a care in the world, singing my heart out even when I didn't know the words in Spanish but remembered them in English. I've been waiting for a moment like this. For the renewal of my spirit and a clear reminder from my Father in Heaven. The atmosphere was so sweet... difficult to explain... there just aren't any words that could perfectly describe the feeling of being in the presence of God like that. One of the things that really just warmed my soul was seeing so many young men down on their knees, worshiping and calling out to God. How encouraging. I pray that God raises up strong Christian men to be strong leaders in my generation and those to follow. We need them. And tonight was a reminder... that God is working. He is present and He has BIG plans.

How awesome.






No comments:

Post a Comment